Please note: applications for 2017-2018 are still being accepted on a rolling basis as space allows.
Admissions for Nursery, Kindergarten and Elementary Programs
1. Our admissions process usually begins with a school visit. We offer many ways to visit our school.
2. After your visit, we welcome you to submit an application. Throughout our admissions process we observe each child to ensure appropriate placement in our early childhood program. Our application and processing fee are non-refundable.
3. Early Childhood applicants usually need to visit the school as part of the admissions process.
4. Our Director of Admissions will be in touch with our decision within 30 days of a submitted application.
5. Admitted students should submit tuition assistance applications.
6. We accept applications on a rolling basis after the deadline as space allows.
Please note: for those enrolling in the middle of the school year, we require a window of two weeks between acceptance and enrollment.
For Parent-Infant and Parent-Toddler Applicants
We do not require applications for Parent-Infant and Parent-Toddler. Instead, we use a simple registration process. On the other hand, we do require a complete application for our Parent-Child and our 3 or 5-day programs. Please see the Parent-Infant or Parent-Toddler pages to learn more and to register for these classes.
For Returning Students
Returning Parent-Child, Nursery, Kindergarten and Grades students do not apply for their subsequent year at PCWS. Instead, our Faculty will recommend student’s class placement before December break. We will communicate these recommendations to families no later than January.
If you have any questions about our programs or the admissions process, please contact us.
Finally, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you and your child!
To truly know the world, look deeply within your own being; to truly know yourself, take real interest in the world.
Potomac Crescent Waldorf School is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or military status in any employment decision. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.